WORK WITH DIOCESAN BOARDS AND CHURCH SCHOOLS
At Wey Education we support Diocesan Boards to develop new governance and delivery systems for schools in their area and understand their desire to continue to be collegiate within the wider local schools community. We understand changes are not just legal exercises but must embed good relationships that will support quality education for pupils.
Wey can provide bespoke capacity and expertise that complements the distinct ethos of church schools and Academies:
- Strategic advice in setting up successful multi-academy trusts and joint arrangements (including umbrella trusts) for services to support schools and Academies across the Diocese.
- Support to build commissioning and joint procurement capacity and develop staff in new structures.
- On-going services to support schools and Dioceses: school improvement and data analysis, human resources, finance, information technology, facilities management, catering.
- Consultancy support for schools becoming Academies, requiring improvement and specialist services.
- Wey can offer stakeholder engagement, SWOT analysis, , business plans, brokerage with local authorities to ensure a model that will work for the specific groups of schools; and can manage the whole transfer process, including staff and governance, to completion and beyond.
- Support including co-sponsorship of new church Academies – from initial bid through to completion.